The Trilingual Podcaster / Le Balado Trilingue
036-Trilingual Podcaster-Rick Altman
In this episode, I have the great pleasure to have Rick Altman as my guest. Host of The Presentation Summit for 17 years, trainer and consultant, he has a lot of stories and experiences to share.
You will learn:
* How being over-prepared, with a full writer's script, can be as bad as not enough preparation.
* That there is no end to speaking challenges when hosting a conference.
* About "The Mom"'s legacy at The Presentation Summit.
* About Rick's clock analogy for orienting and preparing for his talks.
* How we agreed that being "perfectly imperfect"... is perfect. ;-)
Brought to you by Chantal Bossé of The Trilingual Podcaster / Le Balado Trilingue